The Bowers & Wilkins CCM8.5 represents the best flush ceiling speaker the company can manufacture with today’s materials. The CCM8.5 is ideal for music reproduction and for high-performance home cinema applications.
Bowers & Wilkins CCM8.5 Key Features;
- decoupled Diamond dome tweeter, a 5in Continuum FST midrange drive unit and two 7in Aerofoil low-frequency drivers.
- For optimum discretion when installed, the Continuum cone is given a dark finish.
- backbox required to be installed before gyprock
- High-quality acoustics in an incredibly discreet package.
- Carbon Braced Tweeter and a single bass/mid Kevlar driver, with anti-resonance plug.
- All the drive units are located in a continuously rotatable mini baffle, which allows for the custom installation version of ‘toeing in’ the loudspeaker.
- The ultimate In-Ceiling speaker system
- Description: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Technical features: Aluminium Tweeter ‘wing’ allows time alignment, Continuously rotatable aluminium mini-baffle allows “toe-in” Flowport™
- Drive Units: 1x 25mm (1in) Aluminium Carbon Braced Tweeter with Nautilus Tube™, 1x 180mm (7in) woven blue Kevlar cone bass/midrange driver with anti-resonance plug.
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 35Hz – 40kHz
- Power Handling: 120W
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 88 dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8Ω (3.3Ω)
- Backbox required and included in price
- Supplied as each
For more information on custom installation and our custom installation division click HERE
Download Info Sheet PDF HERE