The Bowers & Wilkins CWM8.3 is the current flagship of the Bowers & Wilkins flush wall speaker range. The CWM8.3 offers a no-compromise solution to a high-performance home cinema where you wish to have the speakers hidden away. The CWM8.3 is also an excellent product for music playback.
Bowers & Wilkins CWM8.3 Key Features;
- decoupled Diamond dome tweeter, a 5in Continuum FST midrange drive unit and two 7in Aerofoil low-frequency drivers.
- The central baffle is rotatable, so CWM8.3 D can be used in either vertical or horizontal alignment.
- For optimum discretion when installed, the Continuum cone is given a dark finish.
- Description = 3-way in-wall loudspeaker
- Technical features = Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeter, Carbon braced tweeter, Anti-resonance plug, Flowport™, FST™ midrange unit, Rohacell bass drivers
- Drive units = 1x 25mm (1in) Aluminium Carbon Braced Tweeter with Nautilus Tube™, 1x 130mm (5in) woven blue Kevlar cone FST midrange driver, 2x 180mm (7in) Carbon Fibre Rohacell Bass drivers
- Frequency range 30Hz – 40kHz
- Power handling 200W
- Sensitivity 89dB
- Impedance 8Ω (minimum 5Ω)
- Frame outer 880mm x 254mm
- Cut-out 862mm x 238mm
- Cut-out allowance 8mm
- Protrusion 8mm
- Backbox 1660mm x 350mm x 90mm
- Backbox required and included in price
- Supplied as each
For more information on custom installation and our custom installation division click HERE
Download Info Sheet PDF HERE