The Control4 Puck Switch can be connected to an existing conventional light circuit to allow it to be controlled by a Control4 system. typical uses for the Puck switch are converting homes/rooms from conventional lights to automated and when we are installing home theatres where the client would like remote-controlled lights for effect and convenience.
Control4 Puck Switch Key Features:
- Compatible with a wide variety of keypads to offer a broad range of design options.
- Fits round and square wall boxes.
- Support incandescent, halogen, magnetic low voltage, electronic low voltage, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, and LEDs with automatic detection of load type.
- Reduce energy waste and lower your utility bills by setting lights for maximum energy efficiency.
- Create custom lighting scenes easily.
- Automatically detect loads that are over the maximum wattage and shut down the load to prevent damage to the device or the load.
- Measure and report energy usage for each connected load, enabling energy management applications to monitor and control individual lights.
- Support retrofit installations by providing control through wireless ZigBee radio communications.
Control4 lighting components must be installed by a licenced electrician and programmed by an authorised Control4 programmer. For more information on Control4 lighting and automation please contact our custom installation division