The Control4 8 Channel Dimmer is a key component in the Control4 centralised lighting platform providing the ability to dim up to eight circuits of light.
Control4 8 Channel Dimmer Key Features:
• Controls up to eight loads and supports a variety of load types.
• Each channel can be set to different dimming modes including Switch mode, Forward-Phase mode, Reverse Phase mode, and Autodetect mode.
• Channel buttons allow for toggling on/off or ramping up/down a load.
• Channel status LEDs indicate whether a load is on, off, or in short-circuit fault.
• Module override button allows toggling between the module override scene and all channels off or setting the module override scene to current channel levels.
• Module status LED indicates if module power is on with normal operation, off, or in thermal overload.
• Link/Activity LED indicates system link status, communication activity, or firmware update status.
• Reset button can be used for factory default or various IP configuration settings.
• Auxiliary override connection allows a standard line-voltage toggle switch to control the attached lights before the control system
is installed or in case the controller malfunctions.
• Module can be installed in either a Control4® 5- or 2-slot panel or a third-party DIN rail panel
Control4 lighting components must be installed by a licenced electrician and programmed by an authorised Control4 programmer. For more information on Control4 lighting and automation please contact our custom installation division