Control4 CORE 3 is the perfect fusion of multi-room, high-resolution audio and intelligent automation processing for mid-size projects, whether residential, commercial or retail.
Powered by a next-generation multi-core processor, CORE 3 delivers a new level of speed and performance for instantaneous, interactive control to all the systems on the job, and a beautiful, interactive 4K on-screen menu.
For entertainment, CORE 3 includes new, higher-quality DACs (digital to analog converters) to power two analog audio outputs, one digital audio output, and an HDMI output. Simultaneous, independent audio streams are provided for each output by Ryff, the built-in high-resolution audio server, allowing customers to listen to their local music library, or stream from a variety of leading music services, and AirPlay-enabled devices.
CORE 3 includes a variety of I/O to automate audio and video, lighting, climate control, door locks, and other devices controlled by IP, infrared (IR), serial, ZigBee and Zwave*. The versatility of the CORE 3 makes it an easy add at the head end with the included rack mount ears or a powerful remote-location addition with the option of AC or PoE+ for power, and an Ethernet output to provide a network connection to another device.
Control4 Core 3 Controller key features;
- New, updated multi-core processors allow CORE 3 to run OS 3 faster and more efficiently, with power to spare for new features and functionality currently in development
- Four audio outputs—two stereo analog outputs, one digital audio output, and one HDMI—distribute up to four simultaneous, high-resolution audio streams from native streaming services, AirPlay-enabled devices, and local music libraries
- Ryff high-resolution audio server built-in, with native support for popular streaming services including Qobuz, TIDAL, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, SOUND MACHINE, TuneIn, and more
- Elegant 4K on-screen interactive menu for easy access to entertainment sources, device control, scene selection, comfort settings, surveillance monitoring, and more
- 1U, fan-less design features a heat-sink chassis and integrated power supply, for a simple, silent and reliable installation
- PoE+ provides power and network connectivity over a single CAT5/CAT6 cable
- A Built-in two-port Ethernet switch simplifies installation by connecting an additional device to the local network
- Included ears in the box to allow for mounting inside a rack
- Optional mounting bracket allows easy mounting to the back of a TV, on the wall, or to a standard wall box
- Integrated Zigbee and Zwave* radios with external antennas simplify installation while delivering reliable low-bandwidth communication for other smart/connected devices
- USB port enables connection to external hard drives for easy access to music content or use of a WI-FI dongle
- Registration to customer.control4.com enables access and control from multiple mobile devices through the Control4 App for Android and iOS – including Apple Watch – while connected to the local network
- Active 4Sight subscription enables remote access with the Control4 App, Intercom Anywhere, Notifications, integration with Alexa and Google voice assistants, When>>Then access, and automatic cloud backups
- Communication server built-in for audio/video intercom between Control4 touchscreens, Chime Video Doorbells and door stations
All Control 4 products must be configured and programmed by a certified Control 4 programmer. Fees apply and are calculated based on your system and how many devices you need to control.