Control4 CORE 5 delivers the ultimate experience for intelligent automation deployments, whether residential or commercial, featuring the highest-quality audio of the Control4 CORE series, and the processing power to coordinate hundreds of smart/connected devices. CORE 5 can automate sophisticated audio and video distribution systems, complex interior and exterior lighting and colour scenes, vital security and communications systems, and climate controls for multiple zones.
Powered by a next-generation multi-core processor, CORE 5 delivers a new level of speed and performance for instantaneous, interactive control to all the systems on the job, and a beautiful, interactive 4K on-screen menu.
For entertainment, CORE 5 includes new, higher-quality DACs (digital to analog converters) with an audiophile-grade signal-to-noise ratio of 118dB, and powerful new DSPs that provide ultra-fine controls for a fully customizable 6-band equalizer with a graphical display. Each of the audio outputs – three digital audio outputs, three analog audio outputs, and an HDMI output – can be independently streamed simultaneously by Ryff, the built-in high-resolution audio server, allowing customers to listen to their local music library, or stream from a variety of leading music services, and AirPlay-enabled devices.
CORE 5 includes secure, wireless Zigbee and Zwave*, and plentiful I/O including IP, infrared (IR), and serial to control and automate distributed audio and video systems, lighting systems with colour and temperature controls, climate control, security and surveillance systems and their sensors, audio/video intercom systems, and more. The sleek fan-less design, heat-sink chassis, rack-mount form factor, and top-of-the-line components make the CORE 5 the ultimate foundation to power any next-gen intelligent deployment.
Control4 Core 5 Controller key features;
- New, updated multi-core processors allow CORE 5 to run OS 3 faster and more efficiently, with power to spare for new features and functionality currently in development
- Seven audio outputs—one HDMI, three stereo analog, and three digital coax—distribute up to seven simultaneous, high-resolution audio streams from native streaming services, AirPlay-enabled devices, and local music libraries
- Ryff high-resolution audio server built-in, with native support for popular streaming services including Qobuz, TIDAL, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, SOUND MACHINE, TuneIn, and more
- Elegant 4K on-screen interactive menu for easy access to entertainment sources, device control, scene selection, comfort settings, surveillance monitoring, and more
- 1U, fan-less design features a heat-sink chassis and integrated power supply, for a simple, silent, and reliable installation
- Pre-installed ears and 1U sizing allow for convenient rack mounting
- Integrated Zigbee and Zwave* radios with external antennas simplify installation while delivering reliable low-bandwidth communication for other smart/connected devices
- Two USB ports enable connection to external hard drives for easy access to music content or use of a WI-FI dongle
- Registration to customer.control4.com enables access and control from multiple mobile devices through the Control4 App for Android and iOS – including Apple Watch – while connected to the local network
- Active 4Sight subscription enables remote access with the Control4 App, Intercom Anywhere, Notifications, integration with Alexa and Google voice assistants, When>>Then access, and automatic cloud backups
- Communication server built-in for audio/video intercom between Control4 touchscreens, Chime Video Door Bells and door stations
All Control 4 products must be configured and programmed by a certified Control 4 programmer. Fees apply and are calculated based on your system and how many devices you need to control.