The Control4 EA 3 Controller sits in the middle of the Control 4 controller lineup and is the perfect nerve centre for small to medium control requirements. We recommend an EA-3 if you wish to add some lighting control, multi-room audio/video, intercom, security or if you plan to grow your system in the future.
Control4 EA 3 Controller key features;
- Three audio outputs—one HDMI, one stereo analog, and one digital coax—distribute up to three simultaneous, high-resolution audio streams from native streaming services, AirPlay-enabled devices, and local music.
- Integrated music server with native support for popular streaming services, including Deezer, Pandora, Rhapsody, Tidal, and TuneIn.
- All-new, elegant on-screen experience for easy access to entertainment and the entire home.
- Elegant, low-profile design features an integrated power supply for flexible, simple installation and long-term reliability.
- PoE+ provides power and network connectivity over a single CAT5/CAT6 cable.
- Built-in two-port Ethernet switch simplifies installation by connecting an additional device to the home network.
- Included mounting bracket allows easy mounting to the back of your TV, on the wall, or to a standard wall box.
- Integrated Wireless-N and ZigBee with external antennas simplify installation while delivering high-performance connectivity.
- USB port enables connection to external hard drives for easy access to music content.
- Control4 App license enables in-home control from multiple iOS—including Apple Watch—and Android mobile devices. Connect to your home remotely with an optional 4Sight subscription.
- Video/Audio Intercom for whole-home communications with Control4 touch screens and door stations.
All Control 4 products must be configured and programmed by a certified Control 4 programmer. Fees apply and are calculated based on your system and how many devices you need controlling.