The Control4 Wireless Keypad Dimmer is perfect to convert your standard light switch into a Control4 automated lighting keypad. This keypad includes one channel of light dimming and if you add optional Control4 PUK dimmers you can control multiple circuits of light.
Control4 Wireless Keypad Dimmer Key Features:
• Turns a standard light switch or dimmer into a fully customizable keypad and dimmer.
• Includes a button kit with every button necessary to make any of the 37 possible button configurations.
• Compatible with a variety of load types, including LEDs, incandescent, halogen, electronic low-voltage (solid-state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low-voltage transformers, fluorescents, compact fluorescents.
• Supports both forward-phase (leading edge) and reverse-phase (trailing edge) dimming.
• Automatically detects load type and determines the appropriate dimming type.
• Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of a short circuit or excessive load.
• Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load.
• Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
• Custom engraving available to clearly identify each button.
• Backlit button engraving with programmable colour control for easy readability regardless of the time of day or light level.
• Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
• Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
• Available in a wide array of gloss and satin colours (see “Available colours”).
• Control4® screw-less faceplates sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see “Available accessories”)
Gloss Colors: WH=White, LA=Light Almond, IV=Ivory, BR=Brown, BL=Black
Satin Colors: SW=Snow White, MB=Midnight Black, BI=Biscuit, AU=Aluminum
Metal Finishes: SN=Satin Nickel, SS=Stainless Steel, VB=Venetian Bronze
Control4 lighting components must be installed by a licenced electrician and programmed by an authorised Control4 programmer. For more information on Control4 lighting and automation please contact our custom installation division