The DR Feickert Firebird Turntable represents the flagship model in the range and features dual tonearm mounts taking between nine and fourteen-inch tonearms as primary and nine to twelve-inch as a secondary. Firebird also features an extra-large heavyweight base and high mass platter with silencers, Firebird is able to take a wide variety of tonearms and offers plenty of easy adjustment, the motor is capable of playing at 33, 45 and 78 speeds.
How does the DR Feickert Firebird sound?
… pitch-black background paired with pure dynamics, both macro and micro. Power and stability meet neutrality. Whatever your choice of tonearm/cartridge is – the Firebird will reveal the most you can get out of it opening new horizons for your listening pleasure. You will be completely confident that nothing is being held back. Sit back, relax, leave all discussions about the technical aspects behind you and just enjoy the music …
Get involved – more and more …
- belt-drive turntable, 3 motors, 2 tonearms
- quick-release system for tonearms/armboards
- integrated Protractor for cartridge/tonearm alignment
- dimensions: 560 mm x 460 mm x 160 mm
- right arm-slot: 205 – 345 mm pivot-spindle (9 – 14 inch eff. length)
- left arm-slot (optional): 205 – 300 mm pivot-spindle (9 – 12 inch eff. length)
- weight: 23 kg (chassis), 29 kg (w/o tonearm)
- warranty: 2 years (chassis and electronics), 5 years (bearing)
- aluminium natural/black structure finish
- Special colours available for special order, please contact us for further information and price
Note Firebird does not include tonearm, tonearms are available at an extra cost, talk to our turntable specialists about a tonearm to suit