The DR Feickert Volare Turntable features a heavy compact timber base and aluminium platter, Volare is able to take a wide variety of nine and ten-inch tonearms and adjustable motor speeds capable of playing at 33, 45 and 78 speeds. This new design has all virtues of what DR Feickert is famous for – perfect neutrality, elegance in appearance and builds quality, to name only a few. The new chassis topology is focused on high mass in the centre of the bearing. This new bearing is extremely stiff and robust as well as being a low friction design. High inner inertia and an oil bath wet-sump approach make this bearing a perfect partner of our high torque motor design resulting in low rumble and smooth operation.
DR. Feickert Volare Technical data
- belt-drive turntable
- quick swap mechanism for arm boards
- dimensions: 420 mm x 360 mm x 125 mm
- arm board: 205 – 240 mm pivot-spindle (9 – 10 inches effective length)
- weight: 17,5 kg (w/o tonearm, aluminium platter)
- warranty: 2 years (chassis and electronics), 5 years (bearing)
- PO Platter with 8 resonance silencers built into the platter
Optional Sorane TA-1 Tonearm
See more information HERE
- The TA-1 is available in 3 screw base (Rega) and cylinder base versions.
- Detachable headshell
- Detachable RCA phono cable
- Optional XLR phono cable available
Note Volare does not include tonearm unless indicated, tonearms are available at an extra cost, talk to our turntable specialists about a tonearm to suit