The JVC DLA-NZ7 D-ILA features an 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with 8K/e-shift proprietary technology with 2-direction shift to reproduce an 8K-quality image from 4K signals. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode. The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices and a 17-element, 15-group all-glass lens with a 65 mm diameter to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen. BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to projecting the high-resolution 8K image, realizing brightness of 2,200 lumens and longevity of up to 20,000 hours. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry-leading HDR performance. 8K, Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs 2021 projector models.
JVC DLA-NZ7 Information:
- World-first projector to support high-resolution 8K signal input: 8K60p/4K120p
- Light source: BLU-Escent laser
- Display resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K/e-shift)
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (48 Gbps/HDCP 2.3)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top & Bottom
- JVC proprietary 8K/e-shift technology with 2-direction shift
- 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65 mm diameter high-quality lens
- Ultra-High Contrast Optics with BLU-Escent laser light source contributes for optical brightness of 2,200 lumens and longevity of 20,000 hours
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- Infinity:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- Wide Color Gamut (DCI coverage)
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer*; together, the projector expresses HDR/HDR10+ content at optimum brightness and darkness in each scene as the creator intended.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer performs tone mapping according to the input signal of the content, as well as the installation environment and/or usage conditions of the projector.
- Installation Mode with 10 Memories centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Eight settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Setting, Installation Style, Keystone, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Compensation accuracy of Clear Motion Drive improved in the periphery of objects. Added with Motion Enhance technology, the projector can reproduce much smoother moving 4K images (function disabled when inputting 4K120p signals).
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Color Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode*** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
JVC DLA-NZ7 Specifications:
|Device||0.69-inch Native 4K D-ILA Device (40962160) x3|
|Resolution||8192 x 4320|
|Type||x2 Motorized Zoom & Focus, All-glass Lens|
|Vertical/Horizontal (motorized, in 16:9 aspect ratio)||80% / 34%|
|Light source||Laser Diode|
|HDMI||2 (48Gbps, HDCP2.3, no support for CEC)|
|Trigger||1 (Mini Jack, DC12 V/100 mA)|
|Output terminals (back panel)|
|RS-232C||1 (Dsub 9pin)|
|SERVICE||1 (USB Type A, for firmware update)|
|Noise level||24dB (In Low Mode)|
|Power requirement||AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions: W x H x D, mm||500 x 234 x 505 (incl. feet)|