The Krix MX-5 Package has been put together to provide you with an idea of what the audio part of an MX-5 theatre will cost. Package speaker configuration is 7.2.2 as a price indication and can be customised to suit your room and requirements. We also offer a vast range of projector and screen size combinations to suit your room and budget which can be added to the package at an extra cost.
Please contact our friendly staff for more information!
The Krix MX-5 Package Includes;
The Krix MX-5 Package is an audio-only package please talk to our friendly staff about adding a projector screen etc.
- Krix MX-5 Speaker wall
- Krix Dynamix wall-mounted surround and rear surround speakers
- Krix IC 32 in-ceiling Atmos speakers
- Marantz SR-6015 9-channel AV receiver or Denon AVC-X6700H 11-channel AV receiver
- Yamaha PX subwoofer amplifier
- 14 gauge speaker cable.
- Krix banana speaker cable terminations
Please contact a builder or handyman for advice and pricing for wall construction, we can supply a construction info sheet with requirements and dimensions.
Krix MX-5 Package Component Information:
Krix MX5 Information:
A compact yet powerful entry into the Series MX range, the MX-5 packs a big punch for its size and can be installed below a conventional projector screen or behind an acoustically transparent screen.
- Compact and powerful
- Versatile behind or below screen installation
- For small to mid-size rooms
LCR SPEAKER MODULE Specs:
40Hz-20kHz in-room response
50 – 200 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
92dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
Bass reflex, front vented
Single 205mm (8”) paper cone driver. 38mm (1½”) voice coil wound on high-powered aluminium former, with ventilated magnet assembly and copper shorting ring for low distortion
26mm (1”) doped fabric dome with a large roll surround. Ferrofluid cooled. Coupled to a Krix-designed 90 x 40 short-throw waveguide
Gold plated spring terminals
SUBWOOFER MODULE Specs:
30Hz-200Hz in-room response
Power Handling IEC AES
Power Handling Program
90dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
Bass reflex, down-firing vent
Nominal 275mm (11”) diameter doped paper cone driver, 50mm (2”) voice coil wound on high powered Kapton former with vented magnet assembly
High-level gold plated spring terminals
Minimum Screen Size 16:9
92″ (2037mm x 1146mm)
Minimum Screen Size 21:9
90″ (2101mm x 900mm)
700mm high x 315mm wide x 190mm deep (2025mm wide including subwoofer modules)
Krix Dynamix Information:
Ideal as side or rear surround speakers in a multichannel setup, the Dynamix Mk3 is designed to complement the Krix range of front speakers, bringing surround effects right to your seat with stunning realism.
- Bring movies to life
- 15 degree angled front baffle
- Easy wall mounting
45Hz-40kHz in-room response
20 – 120 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
88dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 3.6 Ohms)
Bass reflex, front vented with rear terminal plate
355mm high x 245mm wide x 200mm deep at the top (110mm deep at the bottom)
Cast aluminium basket with a nominal 130mm (5″) doped curvilinear paper cone. 30mm (1.2″) vented magnet voice coil wound on high-temperature Kapton former, with copper shorting ring
26mm (1″) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Non-reflective dual-chambered magnet structure with a copper shorting ring to lower distortion
Gold plated binding posts
Key-hole style bracket, located on the rear of the cabinet
Krix IC 32 Information:
Featuring an angled baffle behind the slim magnetic grille, the IC-32 directs sound towards your seating position for improved clarity in high-definition music and movies.
- Sound directed to your listening position
- High fidelity performance in your ceiling
- Fully-enclosed back bo
65Hz-40kHz in-room response
20 – 100 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
86dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.2 Ohms)
Bass reflex, front vented
255mm diameter x 157mm mounting depth
Nominal 100mm (4”) doped paper cone. 25mm (1”) voice coil wound on high-temperature Kapton former
20mm (3/4″) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Neodymium magnet
Gold plated spring terminals
Marantz SR-6015 Infomation:
- Premium Performance 9 channel amplifier: 9.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 185W per channel, with 11.2 channel processing capability to further expand the system.
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices or with 8K upscaling from Full HD or 4K sources.
- Support for the most advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and IMAX Enhanced processing are all supported to allow you to listen to immersive, multi-dimensional audio.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from a smart TV app to your AV amplifier.
- Bringing you the latest in video compatibility: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR, provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- The greatest technology for home cinema: With 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), enjoy crystal clear picture and accurate detail.
- Advanced gaming specifications: With 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), experience gaming thrills with amazing imaging and reduced lag.
- High-resolution audio streaming for audiophile-approved sound: Ability to decode ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz; DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks — enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended.
- Exclusive components that elevate Marantz sonic signature: Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer for more detailed, dynamic sound.
- Stream music from your favourite sources: Stream from music services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music HD, Tidal and more, or stream directly from smart devices via AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth.
- Features HEOS Built-in: Your key to digital music streaming, multi-room audio and voice control throughout your entire home.
- Supports all your favourite voice assistants: With the SR6015, simply use your voice to control your preferred voice assistant like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri.
Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm 440 x 398 x 229 (with antenna up)
Weight in kg 12.8
Denon AVC-X6700H Key Features:
- 11.2 Channel 205W Premium 8K AV Amplifier with Monolithic amplifier design
- 8K/60Hz & 4K/120Hz for the best movie and gaming experience
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, DTS:X Pro, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro-3D
- 8 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, including eARC HDMI
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume/EQ, LFC, Sub EQ HT
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Siri (via AirPlay 2) and Google Assistant
- AirPlay 2 / Bluetooth / Network Streaming, HEOS Built-in
(W x D x H) in mm 434 x 389 x 167
Weight in kg13.7