The Legacy Audio Foundation is a dynamic dual subwoofer system, delivering essential lower frequency output. Foundation delivers incredible attack with ultra-low distortion and world-class definition utilizing only 1.5 square feet of floor space.
Legacy Audio Foundation Features and Specifications:
The lowest frequencies emerge from Legacy’s Foundation subwoofer with exceedingly low distortion. Exhibiting extremely natural bass weight and transient attack, Foundation requires a mere 1.5 square feet of floor space.
Implementing patented compound passive radiator technology and a pair of Legacy’s renown long-throw 12″ woofers, Foundation delivers a more forceful attack, rebounding without the usual mechanical shuddering present in subwoofers. Foundation offers exceptional tonality and bass definition previously unattainable at this price level.
Supercharged with ICEpower® amplifier technology, Foundation benefits from 30 amps of peak current, ultimately necessary to provide tight control to the 3-inch voice-coil within the massive 30 lb magnetic structure of each cast-frame woofer. Legacy invites you to compare this subwoofer with any competing subwoofer….we think you’ll be amazed!
- Dynamic dual subwoofer system, delivering essential low frequency output
- Mutually coupled subwoofers, pneumatically loaded
- (2) 12″ spun aluminum diaphragm, 480oz motor structure, cast frame, 3″ dual 4 layer voice coil, 2″ peak to peak travel
- (2) 12″ Patented Symmetrically Loaded Passive System radiators, 4″ peak to peak travel
- Electrically assisted 6th order
- Sub (LFE), L/R RCA, balanced XLR
- 1000 Watts Class D ICEpower®
Freq. Response (Hz, +/- 2dB):
- 10k Ohms
- Continuous +/-180
- +/- 12 dB @45Hz
- 120 dB @ 1m
Low Pass Filter Slope:
- 18 dB per octave
Dimensions (HxWxD, inches):
- 29 x 14.5 x 15
- 113 lbs
Note: Price and build time varies depending on the colour