The NAD T 778 offers 9 high output channels of amplification and 4K UHD video switching. The T 778 also includes the outstanding BluOS music streaming software with MQA playback.
NAD T 778 Key Features:
• Full Disclosure Power: 9 x 85w into 8Ω, all channels driven
• FTC Power: 9 x 140w
• IHF Dynamic Power: 165w (8Ω) / 280w (4Ω)
• Surround Formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-X (via future s/w update), DTS Master Audio, DTS Neo:6
• Multi-room: BluOS 24/192 streaming to up to 64 rooms. Supports TIDAL Masters (MQA), Deezer, Spotify Connect, Microsoft Groove, TuneIn internet radio.
• Wireless: Play via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with apt-X
• Interface: TFT Touch Screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation.
• 6 x HDMI 2.0b
• 2 x optical & 2 x coaxial digital audio
• 2 x analogue audio stereo (RCA)
• Phono Input
• 2 x HDMI 2.0 (18Gbps, 4K@60, 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2)
• 7.1.4 channel pre outputs
• Zone 2 stereo pre outputs
• Control: RS232, 3 x IR out, 1 x IR in, 12v trigger out
• Other: Detachable IEC power cord
• Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 140 H x 430 D in mm, 12.1kg
• Finish: Black
BluOS Enabled 4K Ultra HD Receiver with Immersive Sound
NAD’s reference Audio Video Receiver (AVR) is a cutting-edge powerhouse for the state of the art music and home theatre. Well known for our high value/high-performance reputation in the AVR category, the brand’s reference model builds on that legacy with an expansion of unwavering philosophy of real-world performance, simplicity of operation, and future upgradeability.
Efficient Distortion-free Amplification
The T 778 features the latest developments in NAD’s Hybrid Digital technology to create 9 high current/high power channels of amplification with improved efficiency. Designed with NAD’s full-disclosure approach to power ratings, the NAD AVR conservatively delivers 85W FDP and 9 x 140W FTC, all channels driven at rated distortion. For flexibility, the amp channels are configurable to be used for surround or second zone audio. The silent black background and explosive dynamics afforded by this amplifier technology add lifelike realism, drama and excitement to all your music and movies.
Fully Featured Surround
The T 778 is second-to-none in terms of flexibility and up-to-the-minute digital technology. Only NAD offers Modular Design Construction (MDC), the company’s proven method for preventing premature obsolescence. 7.1.4 Dolby® Atmos™, DTS® Master Audio combine with Dirac Live™ room correction to deliver hyper-realism that captures every dimension of performance. Add bit-perfect 4K UHD video pass-through and the T 778 delivers the most accurate sound and image experience you’ve ever had. Musical performance is outstanding with High Res Multi-room streaming via BluOS.
Complete and Compact
As with all NAD components, the company’s latest offering continues their ‘simple is better’ design philosophy. This sensible approach contributes to ease of use and maximizes performance where it counts. A perfect example is the striking new touch screen and ergonomic refinements that simplify operation and ease of access. The T 778 features NAD’s legendary sound quality along with complete compatibility with all the latest features and formats to ensure lifelike music and movie enjoyment.