The PS Audio Stellar S300 Stereo Amplifier offers 140watts of power per channel into 8ohm and 300 watts per channel into 4ohm. The S300 dual mono class D power amplification with class A input stage guarantees smooth rich power delivery with spacious detailed sound staging.
PS Audio Stellar S300 Stereo Amplifier Key Features:
- Stereo power amplifier
- Dual mono, each with their own power supply
- Zero-loss Analog Cell input stage
- The powerful MOSFET output stage
- RCA Single ended input
- XLR “true” balanced input
- 140 watts per channel 8Ω
- 300 watts per channel 4Ω
- 2Ω stable
- Less than 0.1% thd 20Hz to 20kHz at rated power
- Damping factor greater than 550 for excellent loudspeaker control
- Front panel standby button
- Efficient operation with very little heat
- Dual, solid copper, plated, output binding posts
- Input 12-volt trigger
Dimensions (WHD) = 432 X 77 X 31
Weight = 5.9kg
The Stellar S300 stereo power amplifier is a dual mono power amplifier capable of effortlessly driving demanding loudspeaker loads to concert levels. It combines the best of two worlds: ultra-linear, high-current, Class D technology for the output stage; a discrete, Class A MOSFET based Analog Cell for the all-important input stage. The S300’s rich, warm, and engaging sonic character comes from the Analog Cell. Its powerful, authoritative control over the loudspeaker stems from its high current, ultra-low impedance Class D output stage.
The perfect choice for just about any loudspeaker, the S300 slips into any system, surprising and delighting even the most discriminating Audiophile. Rated at 140 watts per channel into 8Ω and 300 watts per channel into 4Ω, the S300 has plenty of horsepower for even the most demanding loudspeakers. Your musical library will open up in ways you might not have thought possible, revealing nuance and detail covered up by traditional amplifiers.