The audiophile Sennheiser HD 650 open-back dynamic headphone design was developed from the award-winning HD 600, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction. They captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction. Enjoy sound in perfection!
Sennheiser HD 650 Key Features
- Balanced & transparent sound
- Elegant titanium-silver finish
- Optimised for minimum distortion
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated ¼” jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- 2-year warranty
The (high) definition of smooth.
With expertly balanced acoustics, luxurious construction and timeless design, the HD 650 has all of the perks of a high-performance sports car and none of the quirks. This open-back headphone is beloved by studio professionals and audiophiles alike for its musical, non-fatiguing sound while still offering intimate levels of detail. Upon the first note, your recordings reveal their true potential, and each moment of the performance becomes an opportunity to react all over again. Whether for audio editing, mixing, mastering or critical listening, the HD 650 is an instant upgrade.