The Sonos Port allows you to transform your non-streaming stereo receiver or AVR into an easy to control music streaming system. Port will stream all popular music subscription services, Spotify, Deezer & Tidal for example plus internet radio, mobile and music on your home network. Control Port with the class-leading Sonos APP or Apple AirPlay 2.
Sonos Port Key Features:
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or another audio source into the Sonos ecosystem
- Audio line-out through either analogue (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there are no extra steps or remote needed
- Adjustable bass and treble control to optimise sound performance. Adjust the volume by individual room or by groups of rooms
Power and Networking
- Power supply = Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input
- Ethernet ports = Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable
- WiFi = Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router
- Apple AirPlay 2 = Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Sonos Port, power cable, RCA cable, QuickStart Guide, and legal/warranty information.
Unit Dimensions – H x W x D
- 41 x 138 x 138 mm
- Weight 0.472 kg