The Unison Research Reference Monoblock amplifiers came to be after many loyal Unison Research customers requested that Unison Research create a tube amplifier capable of output power well above all previous achievements. To address this need, the design team created the flagship Unison Research amplifier, the Reference monoblocks. This amplifier is truly the culmination of all Unison research experience derived from years and years of valve amplifier design.
Unison Research Reference Monoblock Technical Info:
- Type: Mono Valve Amplifier
- Output Stage: double parallel single-ended
- Classe: Pure Class A
- Valves: 4 x 845, 1 x ECC82, 1 x ECC83
- Output Power: 100 watt
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- Feedback factor: 14 dB
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm e 8 Ohm
- Outputs: loudspeakers bi-wiring
- Inputs: 1 x RCA , 1 x XLR
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm RCA , 10 kOhm XLR
- Power Consumption: 400 VA approx.
- Dimensioni (mm.): 19.3″ x 30.5″ x 11.2″ (w x d x h)
- Net Weight: 155 lbs
- Sold as a pair
About Unison Research
Unison Research has been praised all around the world for more than 20 years. Their objective has always been to give delight through listening to music. Unison manufactures tube electronics, hybrid electronics and speakers all with the absolute intention of excelling at their objective.