The Unison Research Reference Preamplifier is hand made with the care and attention detail that characterizes all products from Unison, the Reference preamplifier is truly another milestone in audio reproduction offering breathtaking performance. The Reference Pre is the perfect match for the Unison Research Reference Monoblock amplifiers.
Unison Research Reference Preamplifier Technical characteristics
- Type: Valve line preamplifier – phono, double chassis
- Class: Pure A
- Valve (line): 2 x 300B, 2 x ECC 82, 2 x ECC83, 2 x C45P
- Valve (phono): 4 x 6C45P, 2 x ECC83
- Inputs: 4 line RCA, 2 line XLR, 1 tape, 2 phono
- Outputs: 1 RCA, 1 XLR, 1 tape (active), 1 subwoofer (active), remote power for REFERENCE
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohm
- Input Impedance line: 47 kOhm
- Input Impedance phono: selectable
- Phono Gain: 45 – 55 dB
- RIAA: passive ± 0.2 dB
- Remote Control: radio for volume
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – > 100KHz @ – 0.3dB
- Feedback factor: 15 dB line, 0 db phono
- Distortion: 0.1%
- Power Consumption: 320 W max.
- Dimension (mm.): 451 x 560 x 210
- Net Weight: 66 lbs
About Unison Research
Unison Research has been praised all around the world for more than 20 years. Their objective has always been to give delight through listening to music. Unison manufactures tube electronics, hybrid electronics and speakers all with the absolute intention of excelling at their objective.