The Unison Research Unico CD Primo delivers clean, warm detailed sound with a very quiet noise floor allowing you to hear every nuance of your music. CD Primo also includes a high-quality Wolfson DAC with COAX and USB inputs.
Each product Unison Research designs and builds is the sum of their long experience in high-quality audio, coupled with passion and commitment to providing music lovers with the opportunity to experience a wonderful sound. While they are bound by tradition, they still have an eye for the future. Unison developed a CD player with great sound quality and great flexibility. The CD Primo also features an attractive style that is distinctive, with a brushed aluminium faceplate and a simple but visually stunning front panel layout. USB capabilities transport this solid product well into the future.
Unison Research Unico CD Primo Technical characteristics:
- Transport: TEAC CD5010A
- Digital interface: Wolfson Micro WM8804
- Sample Rate Converter: Burr-Brown SRC4192
- Converter D/A: Wolfson Micro WM8524
- Sampling: 24bit / 96kHz
- Digital Standard: AES3, IEC60958 (S/PDIF) e EIAJ CP-1201
- Digital input (Ext): Isochronous-Out 16bit / 32-48kHz (USB-B)
- Digital output: 44.1kHz
- Output stage: solid state, Class A
- Outputs: 1 RCA
- Gain: Triode Class-A
- Valve: 1 x ECC82 (12AU7)
- Power consumption: 100W max
- Dimensions (la x lu x alt): 43.5 x 43 x 9.5 cm
- Net weight: 10 kg
About Unison Research
Unison Research has been praised all around the world for more than 20 years. Their objective has always been to give delight through listening to music. Unison manufactures tube electronics, hybrid electronics and speakers all with the absolute intention of excelling at their objective.