Vicoustic Multifuser DC2
- Multifuser DC 2 is a bi-dimensional diffusion panel that is frequently applied to walls or ceilings, providing multi-reflection on both vertical and horizontal planes in sound critical spaces. It performs on mid and high frequencies, brightening and clarifying sound.
- Made from high quality EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), Multifuser DC 2 is notable not only for its effective performance in solving problems like lack of speech intelligibility or music definition, but also for its attractive design that fits perfectly in any kind of room.
- High efficiency
- 2 dimensional Primitive Root Diffuser + Top surface angle.
- Easy to install
- Can be painted with water-based paints
Recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Listening Rooms, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Lecture Halls, Distance Learning Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, Performance Spaces, etc.
Multifuser DC2 Main Info
Dimensions: 595 x 590 x 147 mm
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Diffusion
- Absorption Frequency: High Frequencies
- alpha with Shape Indicators: 0.25
- NRC: 0.250
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass E
- Units Per Box: 6
- Box Dimensions: 710 x 615 x 615 mm
- Box Weight: 10.2 kg
- Box Volume: 0.269 m3
- Material: Polystyrene
- Polystyrene Density: 60.0
- Polystyrene Colors Availible: White, Black
- Indent Colour: Grey
- Place: Wall
- Fixing Type: Glued