Vicoustic Multifuser Wood 64
Multifuser Wood 64
- Made from solid wood, the new diffuser is perfect for use in venues such as concert halls, hi-fi rooms and recording studios, where effective diffusion is often required, without too much absorption occurring at the same time. With its striking angled surface, the two-dimensional diffuser is based on a QRD sequence combined with changing reflection techniques (a result of the angled surface).
- Multifuser Wood 64 works between 310Hz and 8kHz. As well as its acoustic efficiency, the panel’s attractive appearance makes it suitable for use in a range of settings.
Conference Rooms, Classrooms, Auditoriums, Hi-Fi and Home Cinema.
As an alternative please see the Multifuser Wood 36 which works between 470 Hz and 10 kHz
Multifuser Wood 64 Main Info
- Dimensions: 595 x 595 x 135 mm
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Diffusion
- Absorption Frequency: Medium Frequencies
- alpha with Shape Indicators:
- NRC: 0.350
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass E
- Units Per Box: 1
- Box Dimensions: 605 x 309 x 168 mm
- Box Weight: 18.2 kg
- Box Volume: 0.031 m3
- Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Mdf Painted
- Wood Color Availible: White, Black, Light Brown
- Place: Wall
- Fixing Type: Screwed , Glued