$12,750.00 inc. GST
The Karan Acoustics KA S 180 is a compact high-quality power amplifier designed to offer the ultimate sound at this price point. Rated at 180 watts/channel into 8 ohms, or 300 watts/channel into 4 ohms offering superb control, authority and finesse.
Trade-in model $7,000 in perfect condition
Offering both RCA and balanced inputs this amp can be partnered with a wide range of preamplifiers but of course, works very well with those designed by Karan Acoustics.
Truly capable with almost any speaker load the KA S 180 is designed with a no compromise philosophy. For many this is the last amp you will need, only those after the very best need look further into the Karan Acoustics lineup. True HiFi that will last a lifetime. Available in silver or black.
* A completely balanced topology with no overall feedback
* Channel separated power supplies from a custom-molded 720 VA toroidal power transformer, 80.000µF filter bank and four stages of stabilization;
* Frequency response DC-300kHz +0, -3dB
* S/N ratio better than -112 dB;
* Intermodulation distortion less than 0.03% at rated power into 8 Ohms;
* Damping factor better than 1,800:1 into 8 Ohms, 20Hz…20kHz;
* Input sensitivities: RCA-line= 750mV/30k, XLR-line= 1,5V/30k
* Pink noise RMS power 180/300W into 8/4 Ohms;
* Dimensions 500x110x380 mm (19.5″x4.3″x14.97″) WxHxD
* Dimensions in box 640x250x470 mm WxHxD
* Net weight 20 kg
* Boxed weight 28 kg