$24,800.00 inc. GST
The Karan Acoustics KA S 400 stereo power amplifier produces 420 watts per channel into 8 ohms (660 WPC 4ohms). Key features are two 1000va toroidal transformers and a large group of capacitors with a high reserve that ensures strong, fast and well controlled sound from any speaker.
The KA S 400 is an incredible starting point when designing your dream system, it is truly capable of producing high fidelity music from any source and can survive many system upgrades and still deliver breathtaking realism.
* 8 ultra fast Sanken RET output power devices per channel, with a total current capability of 160 Amperes;
* 8 stages of voltage regulation;
* Current feedback topology, with no overall feedback and with only 0.03% Intermediation distortion (IMD) at rated power output into 8 Ohms;
* Each channel uses a 1.000 VA low noise toroidal transformer and 132.000 µF of total capacitance;
* Frequency response DC-300kHz +0, -3 dB;
* S/N ratio better than -112 dB at rated output into 8 Ohms;
* Damping factor better than 6,000:1 into 8 Ohms, 20Hz…20kHz;
* Pink noise power output of 420W/660W/1.200W into 8/4/2 Ohms;
* Input sensitivity: 2V
* Dimensions 500x240x480 mm (19.7″x8.7″x26″) WxHxD
* Dimensions in box 640x250x470 mm WxHxD
* Net weight 52 kg
* Boxed weight 64 kg