NAD C338 Integrated Amplifier
The NAD C338 is just one of the new amplifiers recently released from NAD. The significant difference between this new amplifier and its predecessors is the abundance of features! you still get the high quality sound and build quality that has made NAD very popular and now a whole lot more! The C338 includes wireless connectivity,Bluetooth streaming and output to headphones etc., optical and coaxial digital inputs, analogue inputs and even a phono input!
Contact us for further information or to book a demonstration. Call us for price!
NAD C338 Key Features;
- Integrated Hybrid Digital™ DAC amplifier, with a customised version of the high-end Hypex UcD output stage
- Power Output: 2 x 50 w minimum continuous into 4/8 ohms
- IHF Dynamic Power: 90 w (8Ω) / 150 w (4Ω) / 200 w (2Ω)
- Damping Factor: 200
- Wireless: control app for playback via Wi-Fi, UPnP, Bluetooth, GoogleCast, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio.
- Analogue Inputs: 2 x line level, 1 x phono MM
- Digital Inputs: 2 x coaxial digital, 2 x optical digital, Bluetooth
- Outputs: 1 x subwoofer (RCA), Headphone 6.3mm, Bluetooth to headphones or speakers.
- Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 60 H x 287 D in mm, 5.5kg
- Finish: Black