$51,900.00 inc. GST
The new Karan Acoustics KA M 900 monoblocks offer the next level of sound reproduction after their stereo counterparts. Based on the KA S 400 dimensions, these superb amplifiers deliver 900W/1.440W/2.100W into 8/4/2 Ohms respectively and can drive any speaker with the greatest of ease. This level of amplification delivers incredible bass dynamics and can remain natural and accurate at almost any volume level.
Switching to monoblocks gives better stereo separation and an even better damping factor. The KA M 900’s are powered by two 1000va toroidal transformers per channel, that’s a MASSIVE 4000va for both speakers, add in the large bank of capacitors and you have a great deal of power on tap.
* 16 ultra-fast Sanken RET output power devices, with a total current capability of 320 Amperes;
* 8 stages of voltage regulation;
* Current feedback topology, with no overall feedback and with only 0.03% Intermediation distortion (IMD) at rated power output into 8 Ohms;
* Each channel uses two 1.000 VA low noise toroidal transformer and 132.000µF of total capacitance;
* Frequency response DC-300kHz +0, -3 dB;
* S/N ratio better than -112 dB at rated output into 8 Ohms;
* Damping factor better than 10.000:1 into 8 Ohms, 20Hz…20kHz;
* Pink noise power output of 900W/1.440W/2.100W into 8/4/2 Ohms;
* Input sensitivity: 2V
* Dimensions 500x240x480 mm (19.7″x8.7″x26″) WxHxD
* Dimensions in box 640x360x570 mm WxHxD
* Net weight: 52 kg
* Boxed weight: 64 kg each