NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
The NAD C368 is set to become the nerve centre of the modern Hi-Fi System. The C368 will still allow you to enjoy analogue mediums like your favourite piece of vinyl with its in built moving magnet phono stage. But this is where things get interesting! you also have wireless control and streaming, Bluetooth steaming and audio output to headphones or speakers, a subwoofer output, optical and coaxial digital inputs.
Contact us for further information or to book a demonstration. Call us for price!
Last but defiantly not least with NAD’s MDC upgrade options you can buy a plug in module to extract audio from HDMI devices like FOXTEL, DVD etc. There is another module that acts as a high quality analogue input including balanced XLR inputs and moving magnet/moving coil phono input, The last module available i think is the most exciting! this module equips the C368 with BluOS transforming your new integrated amplifier into a fully fledged 24bit high res BlueSound music streaming amplifier!
NAD C368 Key Features;
- Integrated Hybrid Digital™ DAC amplifier, with a customised version of the high-end Hypex UcD output stage. Provides massive power with nearly unmeasurable distortion.
- Power Output: 2 x 80 w minimum continuous into 4/8 ohms
- IHF Dynamic Power: 145 w (8Ω) / 240 w (4Ω) / 260 w (2Ω)
- Damping Factor: 200
- Wireless: control app for playback via Wi-Fi, UPnP, Bluetooth apt-X, GoogleCast, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio.
- Analogue Inputs: 2 x line level, 1 x phono MM.
- Digital Inputs: 2 x coaxial digital, 2 x optical digital, USB-A (24/192).
- Outputs: Speakers A+B, 2 x subwoofer / pre out, Headphone 6.3mm, Bluetooth to headphones or speakers.
- Control: IR in & out, 12v trigger in & out, RS-232
- Certified: Control 4, Crestron, RTI, URC, AMX, Savant, Elan control systems
- Other: detachable IEC power cord, bass EQ, IR remote control
- Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 90 H x 390 D in mm, 7.1kg
- Finish: Black
MDC Upgrade Options: DD BluOS, DD AP-1 & DD HDM-1