Due to agreements in place with the manufacturer/distributor this product is unavailable for online sale which is why there is no add to cart. Please either fill out the enquiry form on this page or give one of our friendly staff members a call, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have in the best interests in securing your business
The Control4 8 Channel Relay is a key component in the Control4 centralised lighting and automation platform providing the ability to switch lights, operate fans, blinds and motors etc.
• Controls up to eight high in-rush loads.
• Channel buttons allow for toggling on/off a load.
• Channel status LEDs indicate whether a load is on or off.
• Module override button allows toggling between the module override scene and all channels off or setting the module override scene to current channel on/off settings.
• Module status LED indicates if module power is on with normal operation, off, or in thermal overload.
• Link/Activity LED indicates system link status, communication activity, or firmware update status.
• Reset button can be used for factory default or various IP configuration settings.
• Auxiliary override connection allows a standard line-voltage toggle switch to control the attached lights before the control system is installed or in case the controller malfunctions.
• Module can be installed in either a Control4 5- or 2-slot panel or a third-party DIN rail panel.
Control4 lighting components must be installed by a licenced electrician and programmed by an authorised Control4 programmer. For more information on Control4 lighting and automation please contact our custom installation division