Control 4 EA-5 Controller
The Control 4 EA-5 Controller is the most powerful controller offered, designed for medium to large scale projects. The EA-5 is the perfect control solution for a home where you desire control over a multitude of systems Cinema, multi-room audio/video, whole home lighting, intercom and security.
For further information, how to buy or to book a demonstration please fill out the product enquiry form below.
Control 4 EA-5 Controller key features;
- Advanced multi-core processor delivers a new level of speed and performance for instantaneous, interactive on-screen control and access to lighting, security, music, and video libraries.
- High-resolution audio delivered with high-quality DACs, exceptional signal-to-noise ratio and ultra-low distortion for multiple simultaneous streams of fantastic-sounding music.
- Integrated music server with native support for Pandora®, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Rhapsody® (Napster®) streaming services.
- All-new, elegant on-screen experience for easy access to entertainment and the entire home.
- Elegant, low-profile design features an integrated power supply for flexible, simple installation and long-term reliability.
- Included rack ears and 1U rack size for convenient rack mounting.
- Incredibly fast, intuitive control from a tablet, smart phone, touch screen, remote, or TV On-Screen Navigator.
- Built-in five-port gigabit network switch simplifies installation for your network-connected devices around the television.
- Integrated dual-band Wireless-N and ZigBee with external antennas add high-performance connectivity.
- USB and eSATA ports enable connections to external hard drives for easy access to music content.
- Control4 App license enables in-home control from multiple iOS—including Apple Watch—and Android mobile devices. Connect to your home remotely with an optional 4Sight subscription.
- Video/Audio Intercom license for whole-home communications with Control4 touch screens and door statons.
All Control 4 products must be configured and programmed by a certified Control 4 programmer. Fees apply and are calculated based on your system and how many devices you need controlling.