Stax SRH-009 Reference Earspeaker
The Stax SRH-009 would have to be one of the best sounding headphones I have heard to date, this comfortable Eearspeaker delivers an amazing full rich soundstage, close your eyes and you could be sitting in the recording studio or concert the SRH-009’s are so lifelike.
As a part of our dealer agreement, this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Stax SRH-009 Key Specs:
- Type: push-pull electrostatic circular sound element, open-air type enclosure
- Frequency response: 5 – 42,000Hz
- Electrostatic capacitance: 110pF (including cable)
- Impedance: 145kΩ (including cable, at 10kHz)
- Sound pressure sensitivity: 101dB / input 100Vr.m.s. / 1kHz
- Maximum sound pressure level: 118dB / 400Hz
- Bias voltage: 580V DC
- Right/left channel indication: ‘L’ and ‘R’ indicated on the arc assembly (inside head spring), solid line (left) and dotted line (right) on the cable
- Earpad: real leather (skin touching portion), high-quality artificial leather (surrounding portion)
- Cable: silver-coated 6N (99.9999%) OFC parallel 6-strand, low-capacity special wide cable, 2.5m full length
- Weight: 596g (including cable), 454g (without cable)
Specifications and appearance are subject to change for improvement