Stax SRH-009S Reference Earspeaker
The Stax SRH-009S takes the highly regarded SRH-009 to a whole new level improving on what we thought was almost perfect. If you are in the market for a no-compromise head fi setup you must consider the SRH-009S
As a part of our dealer agreement, this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Stax SRH-009S Key Features:
- Type: Push-Pull Open Back Circular Electrostatic Headphone
- Frequency Response: 5 – 42,000Hz
- Electrostatic Capacitance: 110pF (including cable)
- Impedance: 145k Ω (including cable, at 10kHz)
- Sound Pressure Sensitivity: 101dB / 100V r.m.s. 1 kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 118dB / 400Hz
- Bias Voltage: 580V DC
- Left & Right Identification: “L” and “R” indicated on the arc assembly (inside head spring) Left channel cable is marked with a solid Line. Right channel is marked with a dotted Line.
- Ear Pads: Genuine Lamb Leather (direct skin contact), high-quality synthetic leather (surrounding portion)
- Cable: Silver-coated 6N (99.9999%) OFC parallel 6-strand, low-capacity special wide cable, 2.5m full length
- Weight: 1lb without cable / 1.3lb with cable
Specifications and appearance are subject to change for improvement.