Stax SRM-007tII Earspeaker Driver
The Stax SRM-007tII is a state of the art vacuum tube driven amplifier created with no expense spared to drive the upper range of Stax Earspeakers. Essentially the SRM-007tII is a top end Hi-Fi tube amplifier for Stax headphones.
As a part of our dealer agreement, this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Stax SRM-007tII Key Specs;
- Type: Vacuum tube output stage Low noise dual FET input Class A operation, Pure balance DC amplifier configuration Earspeaker driver unit
- Vacuum Tube: 4 (6FQ7 / 6CG7)
- Frequency Response: DC to 100,000Hz +0,-1.5dB w/ SR-007 or SR-404
- High Harmonic Distortion: Max. 0.02% (with 1kHz, 100V r.m.s. )
- Gain: 54dB (x500)
- Input Terminal: 3 ( XLR x 1, RCA x 2) with 1 RCA parallel out
- Rated Input Level: 200mV / 100V Outputs
- Max. Input Level: 30V r.m.s. at min. volume
- Input Impedance: 50Kohm, 50kohm x 2 during balance
- Max. Output Voltage: 340V r.m.s. (1kHz)
- Standard Bias Voltage: PRO 580V x 2
- Power Voltage Frequency: 117V (50Hz / 60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Temperature & Humidity: 0 to 35ºC / 90% max. without condensation
- Dimensions: 7.7 (W) x 4.1 (H) x 16.5 (D) in
- Weight: 10.4lbs
- Color: Silver
Specifications and appearance are subject to change for improvement.