STAX SRM-727II Earspeaker Driver
The Stax SRM-727II represents a solid state amplifier created with no expense spared to drive the upper range of Stax Earspeakers. Essentially the SRM-007tII is a high-end Hi-Fi amplifier for Stax headphones.
As a part of our dealer agreement, this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Stax SRM-727II Key Specs;
- Type: All-stage semiconductors Low noise dual FET input NON-NFB Class A operation, Pure balance DC amplifier configuration Earspeaker driver unit
- Frequency Response: DC to 115,000Hz w/ SR-007 or SR-404
- High Harmonic Distortion: Max. 0.01% (with 100 to 10kHz, 100V r.m.s. )
- Gain: 54dB (x500)
- Input Terminal: RCA OR XLR with 1 RCA parallel out
- Rated Input Level: 200mV / 100V Outputs
- Max. Input Level: Input Impedance:50Kohm(RCA), 50kohm x2 (XLR)
- Max. Output Voltage: 450V r.m.s. (1kHz)
- Standard Bias Voltage: PRO 580V x 2
- Power Voltage Frequency: 117V (50Hz / 60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 46W
- Temperature & Humidity: 0 to 35ºC / 90% max. without condensation
- Dimensions: 7.7 (W) x 4.1 (H) x 16.5 (D) in
- Weight: 11.5lbs
- Color: Silver or Black
Specifications and appearance are subject to change for improvement.