The Control4 Wireless Keypad Dimmer is perfect to convert your standard light switch into a Control4 automated lighting keypad. This keypad includes one channel of light dimming and if you add optional Control4 PUK dimmers you can control multiple circuits of light.
• Turns a standard light switch or dimmer into a fully customizable keypad and dimmer.
• Includes a button kit with every button necessary to make any of the 37 possible button configurations.
• Compatible with a variety of load types, including LEDs, incandescent, halogen, electronic low-voltage (solid state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low-voltage transformers, fluorescents, compact fluorescents.
• Supports both forward-phase (leading edge) and reverse-phase (trailing edge) dimming.
• Automatically detects load type and determines the appropriate dimming type.
• Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive load.
• Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load.
• Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
• Custom engraving available to clearly identify each button.
• Backlit button engraving with programmable colour control for easy readability regardless of the time of day or light level.
• Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
• Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
• Available in a wide array of gloss and satin colours (see “Available colours”).
• Control4® screw-less faceplates sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see “Available accessories”)
Gloss Colors: WH=White, LA=Light Almond, IV=Ivory, BR=Brown, BL=Black
Satin Colors: SW=Snow White, MB=Midnight Black, BI=Biscuit, AU=Aluminum
Metal Finishes: SN=Satin Nickel, SS=Stainless Steel, VB=Venetian Bronze
Control4 lighting components must be installed by a licenced electrician and programmed by an authorised Control4 programmer. For more information on Control4 lighting and automation please contact our custom installation division