The Sonance Mariner 86 is part of the completely redesigned Mariner line of outdoor loudspeakers. Improving every aspect of the all-weather loudspeaker, the new Mariner line offers best-in-class performance in a sleek contemporary cabinet. The award-winning FastMount® bracket system has been updated to match the new aesthetic of the Mariner loudspeaker to ensure the ease of installation you have come to expect from the Mariner line of speakers
Sonance Mariner 86 Information and Specifications:
- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black colour options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of the pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
- 1″ (25mm) powder-coated aluminium dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber
- 8″ (203mm) Kevlar/Nomex laminated cone with a Santoprene surround
- 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- 5 watts minimum; 125 watts maximum
- Conforms to Mil-Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
- -13º – 149ºF (-25ºC – 65ºC)