Unison Research Phono One Turntable Preamplifier & Power Supply
The original Unison Research Phono One was one of the most popular Unison Research products in the company’s history. Its production was discontinued quite some time ago, but the requests to bring it back were overwhelming. That’s why Unison Research has introduced its return, with a new and improved design. The aesthetics of the Phono One is unchanged maintaining the classic and timeless look of the original version and the sound lives up to the popularity of the original version. The Phono One, from its beginning, was designed for those who require a phono preamplifier that offers the highest possible sound quality.
Unison Research Phono One Technical characteristics
- Type: Stereo Phono Valve preamplifier
- Class: pure A
- RIAA : passive +/- 0.1 dB (20 Hz / 20 KHz)
- Output Impedance: 800 ohm.
- Outputs: 1 x line
- Gain: 54 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1 % at 1-volt output
- Signal to Noise Ratio (S/N): – 80 dB
- Inputs: 1 per fonorivalatore MM o MC
- Input Impedance: 47 Kohm – 100 – 50 – 22 ohm / 100 – 200 – 320 – 420 pF ( modifiable )
- Feedback factor: 0 dB.
- Valves: 5 x ECC83 / 12AX7
- Alimentatore: esterno
- Dimension: 37.3 x 5.84 x h 24.63 cm.
- Net Weight: 3.6 Kg circa (including power supply)