JVC DLA-N7 Native 4K Projector
The JVC DLA-N7 is a complete redesign over previous 7 series DLA models and for the first time in many years features a brand new chassis to house a native 4k video engine and quality glass optics. What hasn’t changed is JVC’s amazing black levels, they are better than ever before! Like previous JVC’s DLA projectors the N7 is easy to place in a room due to the excellent lens shift and optical zoom capabilities. The N7 features increased brightness and contrast ratio over the N5 to delivering truly amazing levels of realistic image quality and movement.
The JVC DLA range of projectors offers uncompromised image quality to guarantee total home cinema satisfaction.
JVC DLA-N7 Key Features;
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 80,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 800,000:1)
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with HDR technology that dramatically improves image quality that rivals real life.
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor* is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- *Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details. **Professional calibration to desired screen is performed by trained dealers
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
JVC DLA-N7 Dimensions:
Weight = 19.8Kg