Integra DRX-R1.1 AV Receiver
Introducing the Integra DRX-1.1 audio-video receiver flagship, unsurpassed in reference all-in-one home entertainment. Double-skinned and braced chassis provide rigidity for full-floating circuitry, custom shielded power supply and shielded amplification, all of which harmonize to isolate signals from noise. The result is absolute sonic purity at earth-shaking volume. Equipped with every convenience for whole-home audiophile sound, the DRX-R1.1 carries the Integra legacy into the future.
$5,295 Call For Price!
Due to our Integra re-seller contract agreements, we cannot offer an add to cart facility for this product. Please give us a call on 1800 751 158 and we will happily assist you.
Integra DRX-R1.1 Key Features;
- 5 year warranty
- THX® Certifi ed Select™ for Theater Reference Sound
- Enhanced HDBaseT™ LAN Connection Supporting HDCP 2.2-compliant 4 K / 60 Hz / 4:4:4 Video Transmission and POC (Power Over Cable) in Combination with Optional HDB-RX1 HDBaseT Receiver, IR and RS-232C Control
- Supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Formats Up to 7.2.4 Channels
- HDMI® 8 In (1 Front*1), Main Out, and Sub / Zone 2 Out with HDCP 2.2, 4 K / 60 Hz, DolbyVision™, HDR 10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), WCG (Wide Color Gamut), Extended Colorimetry (sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YYC601), and BT.2020 Video Pass-through
- AccuEQ Auto Speaker Calibration Technology with Standing Wave Elimination and User-Defined Customizable Filters
- AccuReflex Phase Alignment Technology for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- Chromecast built-in Wireless Audio Platform and Google Assistant Voice Control Support
- DTS Play-Fi® Multi-room Hi-Fi Music Streaming Capability
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Spotify® Connect, TIDAL, TuneIn, Pandora®, and Deezer Services
- Multi-room Network and Analog Wireless Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- Integra Control Pro App for iOS and Android™ Devices. Enables Easy Initial Setup, Multiroom Management, and System Control
- Plays Hi-Res Audio Files Including DSD Direct 11.2 MHz Stereo, 192 / 24 PCM, Dolby® TrueHD, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF, MP3, and AAC via Network and USB Input
- 192 kHz Audio Scaling and Upsampling Mode for Wider Dynamic Range
- Direct Mode for Audio Reproduction Close to Original Source Quality
Dimensions WxHxD = 434 x 197 x 446.5 mm
Weight = 22kg