Bowers & Wilkins CT7.4 LCRS Speaker
The Bowers & Wilkins CT7.4 LCRS are designed specifically for performance home cinema applications. The CT7.4’s perform brilliantly in small to medium sized cinemas and can also be used for surround speakers when using CT 7.3 LCRS up front, alternatively you can run the CT 7.4 LCRS all the way around!
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Bowers & Wilkins CT7.4 LCRS Key Features;
- 2-way vented-box system
- Technical features: Nautilus™ tube loaded tweeter Kevlar® brand fibre bass/midrange cone, Flowport™, Magnetically attached grille
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) cloth dome high-frequency, 2x ø165m (6.5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 43Hz and 28kHz
- Frequency response: 49Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 60º arc, Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 94dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50W – 150W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 343mm x 444mm x 265mm (288mm including grille)
- Weight: 16.5kg
- Supplied as each