Bowers & Wilkins CT8 LR Custom Cinema Speaker
Bowers & Wilkins CT8 LR Custom Cinema Speaker is for those of you that would like a no compromise home cinema. The CT8 LR is probably best described as part of a speaker system as it requires the use of a bespoke active crossover and multiple power amplifiers. The performance capabilities of the CT8 LR can only be described as reference, if you want the best then i would suggest that this product is one of a very select few that can do the job!
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Bowers & Wilkins CT8 LR Key Features:
- Description: 3-way closed-box system
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 23Hz and 40kHz
- Frequency Response: 29Hz – 24kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Sensitivity: 93dB spl (2.83V, 1m) (mf/hf)
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 60º arc, Vertical: over 10º arc
- Drive Units: 1x ø32mm (1 in) metal dome high-frequency, 1x ø150mm (6 in) woven Kevlar® cone FSTTM midrange, 2x ø250mm (10 in) carbon fibre/rigid foam sandwich cone bass.
- Crossover Frequency: 300Hz, 4kHz
- Dispersion within 2dB of reference response (over 60° arc – horizontal / over 10° arc – vertical
- Active Bass Crossover
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50W – 1000W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1100 [excluding spike feet] x 325 x 550mm (43.3 x 12.8 x 21.65 in.)
- Weight: 85kg
Please note that CT8 XO crossovers are required per speaker and a two channels of amplification are required per speaker