Bowers & Wilkins 684 S2 Floorstanding Speakers
The Bowers & Wilkins 684 S2 slimline floorstanding speakers are ideal for HI-Fi or home cinema use. If you are looking for your first home theatre or have a smaller room the 684 S2 is well worth an audition. For home cinema the 684 S2 is complemented perfectly by the Bowers & Wilkins HTM 62 S2 centre speaker for excellent timbre speaker matching.
New Model coming! Call today and ask about a great deal on run out stock and if you are looking for a super deal ask about our display stock clearance!
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Bowers & Wilkins 684 S2 key features;
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter with Nautilus™ tube loading
- Kevlar® brand fibre cone bass/ midrange drivers
- Critically braced enclosure
- Floor Spikes and foam tuning plugs included
- Description: 2-way Floor Standing Speaker System
- Drive Units: 1x 25mm (1″) aluminium dome high-frequency, 2x 130mm (5″) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 45Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency Response: 72Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response (horizontal: over 60° arc / vertical: over 10° arc)
- Sensitivity: 87dB SPL (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m); <1% 90Hz – 22kHz; 0.5% 120Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3Ω)
- Crossover Frequency: 4kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25W – 150W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Maximum Recommended Cable Impedance: 0.1Ω
- Dimensions (H x W x D): Height 920mm (cabinet only); 955mm (including plinth but not feet) Width: 160mm (cabinet only); 235mm (over plinth) Depth: 234mm (cabinet, grille and terminals only); 238mm (over plinth)
- Net Weight: 14.2kg
- Supplied as pair