Bowers & Wilkins CCM7.3 In-Ceiling Speakers
The Bowers & Wilkins CCM 7.3 is our most popular flush ceiling speaker for home cinema if you are seeking high performance! The CCM7 series ceiling speakers allow sound to be projected towards the listening position instead of down at the floor like most ceiling speakers resulting in a sound stage similar to having speakers on the floor in front of you!
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Bowers & Wilkins CCM7.3 Key Features;
- True audiophile technologies such as a Nautilus tube-loaded soft dome tweeter, a FST™ Kevlar® mid-range and two paper/Kevlar bass drivers
- Reinforced ABS baffle and a scallop under the tweeter for better roll-off at high frequencies, resulting in more accurate sound reproduction.
- Description: 3-way in-ceiling system
- Drive Units: 1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ tube loaded soft dome tweeter, 1x ø100mm (4in) blue Kevlar® cone FST™ midrange, 2x ø130mm (5 in)
- Paper/Kevlar® cone bass drivers
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 52Hz – 28kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 200w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 90 dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 6Ω (3.5Ω)
- Supplied as each
- Frame Height = 355mm
- Frame Width = 355mm
- Cut out Height = 332mm
- Cut out Width = 332mm
- Depth behind surface = 194mm
For more information on custom installation and our custom installation division click HERE
Download Info Sheet PDF HERE