The Bowers & Wilkins CCM8.5 represents the best flush ceiling speaker the company can manufacture with today’s materials. The CCM8.5 is ideal for music reproduction and for high performance home cinema applications.
$2,698 including back boxes
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Bowers & Wilkins CCM8.5 Key Features;
- High-quality acoustics in an incredibly discreet package.
- Carbon Braced Tweeter and a single bass/mid Kevlar driver, with anti-resonance plug.
- All the drive units are located in a continuously rotatable mini baffle, which allows for the custom installation version of ‘toeing in’ the loudspeaker.
- The ultimate In-Ceiling speaker system
- Description: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Technical features: Aluminium Tweeter ‘wing’ allows time alignment, Continuously rotatable aluminium mini-baffle allows “toe-in” Flowport™
- Drive Units: 1x 25mm (1in) Aluminium Carbon Braced Tweeter with Nautilus Tube™, 1x 180mm (7in) woven blue Kevlar cone bass/midrange driver with anti-resonance plug.
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 35Hz – 40kHz
- Power Handling: 120W
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 88 dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8Ω (3.3Ω)
- Backbox required and included in price
- Supplied as each
For more information on custom installation and our custom installation division click HERE