Boost your music listening experience or add critical bass depth to your home cinema with the Seismix Cube. The Seismix Cube’s compact design is perfectly suited to environments with limited space.
- subtle enough for a cello, powerful enough for a canon
- extended bass performance
- dynamic experience
Boost your music listening experience or add critical bass depth to your home cinema with the Seismix Cube. The Seismix Cube’s compact design is perfectly suited to environments with limited space. The Seismix Cube uses a 200 watt in-built amplifier, matched to a downward firing 200mm bass driver and vent, with the cabinet raised off the floor via specially moulded rubber isolation feet. Simple and effective design ensures that the Seismix Cube can be placed almost anywhere in your room.
downward firing 200mm woofer
Large throw. More bass and power for its size.
Class D amplifier
High efficiency, low power usage, high performance. saves you money.
Rubber moulded feet, reduces transfer of vibrations into the floor.
- Frequency Range
- 25Hz -200Hz useable in room response. Low pass filter 50 – 200Hz, 2nd order. High pass filter to limit driver excursion below 26Hz.
- Bass Driver
- Nominal 200mm (8”) diameter doped paper cone driver, 38mm (1.5″) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with vented magnet assembly.
- Amplifier Power
- 200 watts RMS into the nominal 4 ohm driver Maximum instantaneous power 400 watts
- Amplifier S/N Ratio
- Distortion – Input to Speaker
- <0.2% – @ 130 watts RMS
- Line Level Inputs
- Left Input (mono) – 130mV RMS for maximum output or Left + Right Input (stereo) – 65mV RMS for maximum output
- 116dB maximum SPL in room response
- Auto Power On / Off
- 20 minute delay before switching to standby after no input signal
- Phase Select
- 0º or 180º (relative to input signal)
- Enclosure Type
- Bass reflex, downward firing vent
- 375mm high x 295mm wide x 320mm deep