Krix Dynamix Mk2 On-Wall Speakers
- on-wall surround
- ‘key hook’ style mounting plate and rear terminal plate
- featuring the same 15 degree angled front baffle as our commercial cinema product
The Dynamix loudspeaker is a wedge shaped design based around the more conventional Equinox bookshelf speaker. For surround sound applications, this shape has provided a high level of success for Krix over the years in its Commercial Cinema endeavours. The 15 degree angle on the front baffle allows the speaker to be mounted up higher in the room whilst maintaining excellent pattern control and audio coverage to the listening positions.
The Dynamix cabinet will sit flat against the wall courtesy of the ‘key hook’ style mounting plate located on the rear baffle (or it could be mounted from the ceiling using a more conventional bracket). The front ported design eliminates the ‘boomy’ bass quality often experienced when using a rear ported design making the Dynamix the perfect choice for use in surround applications.
Dynamix will complete what is an outstanding cinematic experience.
large 26mm ring tweeter
Ring radiator with central waveguide for improved intelligibility and transparency.
130mm bass driver
Large magnet and copper shorting ring provide bass and midrange clarity.
- Frequency Range
- 45Hz – 20kHz in room response
- Power Handling
- 20 – 120 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- 88dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- 5 inch 2-way
- Bass Driver(s)
- Cast aluminium basket with a nominal 130mm (5″) doped curvilinear paper cone. 25mm (1″) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with copper shorting ring. Vented and double magnet shielded
- 28mm (1″) doped fabric dome. Ferro fluid cooled. Double magnet shielded
- Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 3.7 Ohms)
- Enclosure Type
- Bass reflex, front vented, rear terminal plate
- 355mm high x 245mm wide x 200mm deep at the top (110mm deep at the bottom) – includes grille
- 12mm MDF with internal bracing
- Vinyl or lacquered timber veneer
- 8 litres internal
- 6kg each
- Key-hole style bracket supplied which is located on the rear of the cabinet