Krix Graphix Mk2 Centre Channel Speaker
- superior reproduction ensures clear and natural dialogue
- experience full dynamic range in your home theatre
- extended bass response for a more involving experience
$745 – $1345 depending on finish
The Graphix centre channel will deliver precise timbral matching to the Acoustix main speakers. The same tweeter used in the Acoustix, Atomix, Tryptix, Rhythmix and Neuphonix means the Graphix can be used with a wide range of Krix products. Small and compact, the Graphix is the perfect choice for use in TV cabinets and custom joinery and the dual front ports eliminate ‘boomy’ bass qualities found when using rear ported speakers in this type of application. The Graphix delivers an acoustically intricate experience every time.
26mm ring tweeter
Ring radiator with central waveguide for improved intelligibility and transparency.
dual 130mm bass drivers
High sensitivitly large voice coil drivers provide articulate and tight bass.
dual front vents
Releases bass energy forward to allow unit to be used in TV cabinets and furniture.
compact size and width
Width of standard AV equipment allows speaker to fit inside cabinets and furniture.
- Frequency Range
- 45Hz – 40kHz in room response
- Power Handling
- 20 – 160 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- 89dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Double woofer 5″ two way
- Bass Driver(s)
- Fibre reinforced moulded polymer baskets with 2 x nominal 130mm (5″) doped paper cones. 25mm (1″) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with vented magnet assembly.
- 26mm (1″) dual concentric diaphragm with wave guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Neodymium magnet.
- Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.3 Ohms)
- Enclosure Type
- Bass reflex, front vented with internal / external flaring
- 180mm high x 450mm wide x 300mm deep (including grille)
- 10 kg each