Krix Harmonix Mk2 Floorstanding Speakers
- tight tuneful bass
- 3-Way driver design delivers better midrange clarity
- highlights true depth in any recording
$2895 – $5215 depending on finish
Whether it’s stereo listening or the rigors of home theatre you’re after, the Harmonix will deliver in exemplary fashion. The full length grille ‘hides’ a four driver 3-way design, comprising two 165mm bass drivers, a single 130mm midrange and a 25mm super audio tweeter with extended frequency response to 40kHz. Harmonix project a deep, tight bass response via their extended bass shelf alignment, a dynamic and non-fatiguing vocal mid-band with lucid, detailed highs. Harmonix – experience eloquence.
large 26mm ring tweeter
Ring radiator with central waveguide for improved intelligibility and transparency.
130mm midrange driver
Dedicated midrange driver for pristine clarity and definition.
dual 165mm bass drivers
Increased cone area for effortless bass delivery.
internally braced enclosure
Reduces standing waves and cabinet resonances. Tight mid bass performance.
- Frequency Range
- 35Hz – 40kHz in room response
- Power Handling
- 50 – 250 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- 90dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- 4 driver 3-way bi-wirable / bi-ampable
- Bass Driver(s)
- 2 x nominal 165mm (6½”) laminated polypropylene cones. 33mm (1¼”) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with ventilated spider and aluminium flux stabilization ring for low distortion
- Mid Range Driver
- 1 x nominal 130mm (5″) coated paper cone. 26mm (1″) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, using copper shorting ring and oversized magnet for lower distortion
- 25mm (1″) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Non-reflective dual chambered magnet structure with copper shorting ring to lower distortion.
- Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 3.1 Ohms)
- Enclosure Type
- Dual chambers – sealed midrange chamber, with bass reflex main chamber, front vented with internal / external flaring
- 1040mm high x 220mm wide x 350mm deep
- 28 kg each