Krix Seismix 3 Subwoofer
- effortlessly delivers deep explosions to the subtleties of jazz
- big bass performance
- exceptional clarity
$1195 – $2145 depending on finish
The Seismix 3 incorporates a new in-house designed 275mm driver, developed for high level low frequency reinforcement. Geometry enhancements within the magnet structure has seen linear cone travel has increase by a massive 30% with superior driver control. Musicality has not been overlooked at the expense of sheer low frequency output, with the Seismix 3 able to deliver all the subtleties of a jazz quartet to a classical masterpiece. Get a deep bass experience with the Seismix 3.
275mm bass driver
Large throw. More bass and power for its size.
Class D amplifier
High efficiency, low power usage, high performance. saves you money.
Releases bass energy forward to allow unit to be used inside custom cabinetry.
- Frequency Range
- 22Hz – 200Hz in room response. Low pass filter 50 – 200Hz, 2nd order. High pass filter to limit driver excursion below 26Hz.
- Bass Driver
- Nominal 275mm (11”) diameter doped paper cone driver, 50mm (2″) voice coil wound on high powered Kapton former, with vented magnet assembly.
- Amplifier S/N Ratio
- Line Level Inputs
- Left Input (mono) – 300mV RMS for maximum output or Left + Right Input (stereo) – 150mV RMS for maximum output
- 122dB maximum SPL in room response
- Auto Power On / Off
- 20 minute delay before switching to standby after no input signal
- Phase Select
- 0º to 180º continuously variable (relative to input signal)
- Enclosure Type
- Bass reflex, front vented with internal / external flaring
- 450mm high (including feet) x 360mm wide x 410mm deep (including grille)
- 17mm MDF
- 43 litres internal