The Sonix brings vocal clarity to your Home Cinema or Gaming entertainment systems.
- bring the dialogue in your favourite movies to life
- compact size keeps the decorator happy
- will leave your TV speakers for dead
A Centre Channel speaker should be the centrepiece of any serious home cinema system as it typically delivers over 50% of the soundtrack and a major proportion of the dialogue. The Sonix is specifically designed to be used in home theatre systems, delivering excellent reproduction of dialogue and stunning centre channel effects.
A 26mm ring radiator tweeter is located between dual 100mm bass drivers to enhance vocal localisation and intelligibility. Front porting and compact size allows easy mounting into most cabinets or joinery.
26mm ring tweeter
Ring radiator with central waveguide for improved intelligibility and transparency.
dual 100mm bass brivers
Sensitivity and power to produce clear dialogue.
dual front vents
Releases bass energy forward to allow unit to be used in TV cabinets and furniture.
compact size and width
Width of standard AV equipment allows speaker to fit inside cabinets and furniture.
- Frequency Range
- 65Hz – 40kHz in room response
- Power Handling
- 20 – 140 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- 88 dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Point source dual 4 inch 2-way
- Bass Driver(s)
- 2 x nominal 100mm (4″) doped paper cones. 26mm (1″) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former.
- 26mm (1″) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Neodymium magnet.
- Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.2 Ohms)
- 125 mm high x 435 mm wide x 145 mm deep
- 4 kg