Bowers & Wilkins CT7.5 LCRS Cinema Speaker
The Bowers & Wilkins CT7.5 LCRS are specifically for performance home cinema applications. The CT7.5’s are a great left, centre right solution for smaller cinemas and are ideal for surround speakers when using CT 7.3 or CT 7.4 up front.
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Bowers & Wilkins CT7.5 LCRS Key Features;
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Technical features: Nautilus™ tube loaded tweeter Kevlar® brand fibre bass/midrange cone, Flowport™, Magnetically attached grille
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) cloth dome high-frequency, 2x ø165m (6.5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 43Hz and 28kHz
Frequency response: 49Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 60º arc, Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 94dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50W – 150W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 343mm x 444mm x 265mm (288mm including grille)
- Weight: 16.5kg
- Supplied as each